We are a Growing and Exciting Company
At Anderson Pump House, we believe our employees are our most important asset, and we attribute our success largely to the skill and dedication of our employees. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work for in both the Battlefords and Prince Albert. We are a growing and exciting company, and we offer competitive wages and an excellent employee benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities
Customer Service Representative / Warehouse Assistant
Anderson Pump House in Prince Albert is looking for a motivated, outgoing person to join our warehouse team. The successful applicant will be working as a customer service representative/warehouse assistant.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Understand and maintain knowledge of a large inventory base
- Identify and resolve customer concerns while presenting a positive company image
- Responsible for receiving, stocking and distributing warehouse product
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Operate a forklift when necessary
Requirements & Qualifications
- Proven skills in customer service and sales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer skills
- Some sales experience
- Previous warehouse experience would be an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license
How to apply:Deliver resume in person to 4120 – 5th Avenue East, Prince Albert, SK.
*Please include references*