We are a Growing and Exciting Company
At Anderson Pump House, we believe our employees are our most important asset, and we attribute our success largely to the skill and dedication of our employees. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work for in both the Battlefords and Prince Albert. We are a growing and exciting company, and we offer competitive wages and an excellent employee benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities
Position: Service Technician
Anderson Pump House has a current career opportunity in North Battleford for a motivated, outgoing person with excellent mechanical ability and interpersonal skills to join our service team.
Anderson Pump House is a leading provider of water system materials in Saskatchewan. With convenient locations in Prince Albert and North Battleford, the company has been in operation since its establishment in 1983. Today we are proud to employ approximately 50 staff in a close-knit team environment.
You will be responsible for performing service work and installations of water systems and equipment in the field, and some sales and service in the shop. Knowledge of water systems and plumbing supplies would be an asset. Complete customer satisfaction will be your goal. You will achieve this by;
- Taking direction from the Service Manager on all projects
- Service, repair and installation of water system products in the field
- Accurately documenting all work performed
- Working independently and in a team environment in sales and customer service
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns and presenting a positive company image
You must have;
- Above average mechanical aptitude and repair skills
- The ability to manage your time and workload
- Computer skills, specifically Windows based programs
- Some sales experience
- A valid driver’s licence
- A positive attitude
Anderson Pump House offers a highly attractive compensation package, including the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- RRSP matching program
If this position describes you and your abilities, we would like to meet with you to talk about your future with Anderson Pump House.
How to apply: Deliver resume in person to 9802 Thatcher Ave, North Battleford, SK.
Alternatively, email resume to email@example.com
*Please include references*
Position: Business Development Manager
Our Prince Albert location has a career opportunity for a motivated, outgoing salesperson, who is confident, enthusiastic, and relationship focused. This person will have a strong understanding of sales procedures and a track record to prove it. You will be working with a dynamic team and report directly to the Sales Manager in Prince Albert. They will develop strategies with you to target new customers and markets, as well as strategies to market new products to existing customers. You will develop new accounts and service existing accounts for the sales territory you manage.
Anderson Pump House is one of the largest distributors of water/wastewater systems in Saskatchewan. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is respected in both our community and our industry. Anderson Pump House has an excellent reputation as a quality employer and was the proud recipient of the 2016 Battlefords Business Excellence Award for Battlefords’ Best Employer. We offer competitive salaries and have a great benefits package.
Your primary focus as our Business Development Manager, is to service existing customers and develop new accounts with a emphasis on commercial and municipal areas.
- Service customers and develop new accounts in your assigned territory with a primary focus on developing new and existing commercial and municipal accounts.
- Sell and promote products, provide quotations, and ensure follow-up and closure of all possible sales to new and existing customers
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies to target existing customers, new customers and new markets
- Continually strive to improve customer loyalty and trust through positive relationships
- Plan and execute all road work and travel as efficiently as possible to maximize time with customers in the field
- Provide reports and information to the Sales Manager as required
- Excellent public relations skills
- Excellent sales and service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player with all APH staff
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Experience in a water-related industry would be an asset
- Willing to be on the road extensively
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are the successful applicant, you will receive on the job training to familiarize yourself with all areas of our business. We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
If this feels like the type of job you are passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter, ASAP. Alternatively, you may deliver your resume in person to 4120 5th, Ave. East, Prince Albert
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!