We are a Growing and Exciting Company
At Anderson Pump House, we believe our employees are our most important asset, and we attribute our success largely to the skill and dedication of our employees. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work for in both the Battlefords and Prince Albert. We are a growing and exciting company, and we offer competitive wages and an excellent employee benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities
Position: Sales Manager
- Identify and develop objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings
- Manage the sales and marketing activities of APH
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth with sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Ensure sales staff have constructive and cooperative relationships with customers, each other and other departments.
- Experience in managing people within a sales or marketing environment
- Proven successful sales/marketing experience
- Excellent public relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player with all APH staff
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Experience in a water-related industry would be an asset
- A degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience
- Valid drivers license
Position: Service Technician
Anderson Pump House has a current career opportunity in North Battleford for a motivated, outgoing person with excellent mechanical ability and interpersonal skills to join our service team.
Anderson Pump House is a leading provider of water system materials in Saskatchewan. With convenient locations in Prince Albert and North Battleford, the company has been in operation since its establishment in 1983. Today we are proud to employ approximately 50 staff in a close-knit team environment.
You will be responsible for performing service work and installations of water systems and equipment in the field, and some sales and service in the shop. Knowledge of water systems and plumbing supplies would be an asset. Complete customer satisfaction will be your goal. You will achieve this by;
- Taking direction from the Service Manager on all projects
- Service, repair and installation of water system products in the field
- Accurately documenting all work performed
- Working independently and in a team environment in sales and customer service
- Identifying and resolving customer concerns and presenting a positive company image
You must have;
- Above average mechanical aptitude and repair skills
- The ability to manage your time and workload
- Computer skills, specifically Windows based programs
- Some sales experience
- A valid driver’s licence
- A positive attitude
Anderson Pump House offers a highly attractive compensation package, including the following benefits:
- Competitive wages
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- RRSP matching program
If this position describes you and your abilities, we would like to meet with you to talk about your future with Anderson Pump House.
How to apply: Deliver resume in person to 9802 Thatcher Ave, North Battleford, SK.
Alternatively, email resume to email@example.com
*Please include references*