We are a Growing and Exciting Company
At Anderson Pump House, we believe our employees are our most important asset, and we attribute our success largely to the skill and dedication of our employees. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work for in both the Battlefords and Prince Albert. We are a growing and exciting company, and we offer competitive wages and an excellent employee benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities
Come work for the winner of the 2016 BBEX Award for Battlefords’ Best Employer. Our North Battleford location has a career opportunity for a motivated, outgoing, people-oriented person that can lead our Sales and Marketing Team. We are looking for a Director of Sales and Marketing who is confident, enthusiastic, and relationship focused. This person will lead a dynamic team and report directly to the Vice President in North Battleford. New strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales growth are a priority.
Anderson Pump House, is one of the largest distributors of water/wastewater systems in Saskatchewan. We distribute a world-class selection of pumps, water system accessories, water treatment equipment, turf irrigation equipment, and wholesale plumbing products to a wide range of customers across central and northern Saskatchewan. We take pride in our commitment to both our customers and our staff and continue to grow with over 30 years of successful business.
Your primary focus as the Director of Sales and Marketing, is to manage the sales and marketing activites of APH, and to ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through postive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- Identify and develop objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short and long-term sales and earnings
- Manage the sales and marketing activities of APH
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth with sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel
- Ensure sales and marketing staff have constructive and cooperative relationships with customers, each other, other departments and the Prince Albert branch
- Keep abreast of the activities and practices of all competitors in our area
- A degree in business or marketing or equivalent experience
- Experience in managing people within a sales or marketing environment
- Proven successful sales/marketing experience
- Excellent public relations skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player with all APH staff
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Experience in a water-related industry would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are the successful applicant, you will receive on the job training to familiarize yourself with all areas of our business. We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
If this feels like the type of job you are passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter, ASAP. Alternatively, you may deliver your resume in person to 9802 Thatcher Avenue, North Battleford.
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!