We are a Growing and Exciting Company
At Anderson Pump House, we believe our employees are our most important asset, and we attribute our success largely to the skill and dedication of our employees. We pride ourselves on being one of the best companies to work for in both the Battlefords and Prince Albert. We are a growing and exciting company, and we offer competitive wages and an excellent employee benefits package.
Current Employment Opportunities
Our Prince Albert location has a career opportunity for a motivated, outgoing salesperson, who is confident, enthusiastic, and relationship focused. This person will have a strong understanding of sales procedures and a track record to prove it. You will be working with a dynamic team and report directly to the Sales Manager in Prince Albert. They will develop strategies with you to target new customers and markets, as well as strategies to market new products to existing customers. You will develop new accounts and service existing accounts for the sales territory you manage.
Anderson Pump House is one of the largest distributors of water/wastewater systems in Saskatchewan. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is respected in both our community and our industry. Anderson Pump House has an excellent reputation as a quality employer and was the proud recipient of the 2016 Battlefords Business Excellence Award for Battlefords’ Best Employer. We offer competitive salaries and have a great benefits package.
Your primary focus as our Business Development Manager, is to service existing customers and develop new accounts with a emphasis on commercial and municipal areas.
- Service customers and develop new accounts in your assigned territory with a primary focus on developing new and existing commercial and municipal accounts.
- Sell and promote products, provide quotations, and ensure follow-up and closure of all possible sales to new and existing customers
- Assist with the development of marketing strategies to target existing customers, new customers and new markets
- Continually strive to improve customer loyalty and trust through positive relationships
- Plan and execute all road work and travel as efficiently as possible to maximize time with customers in the field
- Provide reports and information to the Sales Manager as required
- Excellent public relations skills
- Excellent sales and service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to be a team player with all APH staff
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to prioritize and organize work
- Experience in a water-related industry would be an asset
- Willing to be on the road extensively
- Valid Driver’s License
If you are the successful applicant, you will receive on the job training to familiarize yourself with all areas of our business. We offer competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
If this feels like the type of job you are passionate about, and it fits with your skills and experience, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter, ASAP. Alternatively, you may deliver your resume in person to 4120 5th, Ave. East, Prince Albert
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to meeting you!